Regional Health Diagnostics, Inc.
Your next step to high quality, innovative, on-demand, national and global remote cEEG monitoring.
Creating a partnership and a new generation of neurodiagnostic care through remote continuous EEG monitoring service for hospital ICU departments.
Committed to improving ICU, EMU, ED, NICU, and PICU quality care through brainwave remote monitoring services.
Regional Health Diagnostics critical care continuous EEG monitoring.
TELEHEALTH cEEG MONITORING SERVICE INCLUDE:
- Remote monitoring and access utilizing HIPAA
compliant secure connections.
- On demand 24/7 EEG readings and availability
- Comprehensive written reports within 24 hours
- Registered and certified EEG technologists 24/7/365
- Continuous monitoring for nights and weekends
- Comprehensive and prompt login response from our technologist upon request
- Board certified Pediatric and Adult Neurologist availability and on staff
- Quality remote LTM/EEG platform that is metric based to achieve accreditation standards
- Long term monitoring for epilepsy units
Who Benefits from remote cEEG monitoring?
- Provide registered and licensed EEG technologist and if needed board certified Pediatric and Adult Neurologist to a subspeciality field of medicine that closes the gap to limited access to technologist and board certified physicians.
- Children’s hospitals - NICU/PICU
- County hospitals
- Veterans hospitals
- Critical Care referral hospitals - EMU’s
RHD’s products and programs include:
- Patient set up training
- Review and annotation
- Storage of data via cloud based EEG software when available
- Wireless remote EEG monitoring
What is RHD’s remote cEEG monitoring solutions?
RHD offers on-demand high quality remote EEG monitoring that is cost effective and affordable with cutting edge standards of care that incorporate highly trained and registered EEG technologists to detect EEG abnormalities notify oversight neurologist and other designated care providers of findings and clip and prune for final evaluation and interpretation from a board certified specialist.
RHD can supplement your staff for your epilepsy monitoring unit due to units requiring 24hr. staffing availability.
RHD can help insure that your 24/7 monitor staffing is met and HIPAA compliant while providing quality remote monitoring that translates professional communication and response time when events occur thus filling any gaps in 24/7 coverage of your EMU units.
Expanding your services while applying excellent delivery of your present system. We know every hospital and facility is different and operates with certain monitoring needs and expectations.
Our HIPAA compliant solutions enable our user friendly approach to give you all the necessary tools to merge with your existing organizations systems.
WHY choose RHD Remote cEEG Services?
- We provide a simplistic contractual agreement to incorporate remote EEG system that is user friendly and readily available
- Registered EEG technologists are always available 24/7/365
- Utilize HIPAA compliant remote interface software systems that are easily set up and can integrate with most current software operating systems
- Simultaneous viewing of authorized users such as EEG technologist, hospital clinicians and reading neurologist
- Immediate action taken to inform reading neurologist of abnormal brainwave activity thus having real time ondemand response for further evaluation, recommendation and interpretation.
- Improving patient care, patient outcomes, and quality of life by providing excellence in continuous remote monitoring services.
Regional Health Diagnostics, Inc.
Neurology and Sleep Medicine Centers
Specializing in Sleep Disorders and
Remote Monitoring for
Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders.
CURRENT USA LOCATIONS
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR REMOTE MONITORING SERVICES CONTACT
8113 Manakel Drive
Stokesdale, North Carolina 27357